Monday, December 15, 2014

Para Siempre Dios Esté Con Vos

Hi Everyone!
I am sad to say that this is my LAST email on the mission. Can you believe that? I can't lol I will be flying home into Springfield at 8pm. I can't believe it.

I am really sad to leave...like really really sad! I want to be a missionary foreverrrrrr! But I understand and I have come to terms with me leaving. I am packing lol I have a ton of things. But it will be okay! I think....haha :)

We had our zone conference last week with President McCune and Elder Clark of the 70. It was really great! I learned a lot! :) We got to play a musical number for it. I played the flute :) And at the end I about lost our iphone..haha

I went on exchanges with Sister Carey and Horne this week! It was great :) I love our sisters :) I went back to Santaquin! and sadly I lost my voice!! I bearly have it back now! ..it was so sad!!

I had my final interview with President McCune. It was really good. He is such an amazing President who I have had the privilege of knowing and learning from. He is the best! And his wife is sooooooo amazing as well :) They will forever be in my heart.

Well everyone, I love my mission. It has been the best thing for me. I know that our Savior lives and loves us. He is in this work. I know that being the missionary is the best and I hope to keep the spirit of the work with me even without my tag. I know that this church is true. No doubts about it. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and that He loves me as His daughter. I am grateful for all of your love and prayers for me over this time. I have felt the love of the Savior so much and I know that I am a better person because of the experiences I have had here. I know that I have helped others come closer unto Christ and I will never forget it.

I love you all :)

Con mucho amor y carino
Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment