Monday, December 1, 2014

First...We Open our Chimneys!

Merry Christmas!!!! Well at least it is the first of December! Yay! 
Our cute landlords cut down a tree for us!! It is the best and they are going to let us borrow some lights and decorations. WE ARE SO PUMPED!!! Seriously my companion is amazing! We have so much fun together and laugh all the time everyday :) And that is where my heading comes from. I was telling her about my Christmas traditions and I said, in the morning we are only allowed to open our...chimneys lol and I meant to say stockings. haha :) 

This past week was so fun because of the festivities of Thanksgiving :) We ran/walked the turkey trot and then played in the turkey bowl with our two zones :) President came and was our QB. It was super fun :) I even got a touchdown which was pretty great!
Then we had FOUR dinners that day lol. We ate with some pretty fun families and we played some games as well. I gratefully had enough room to be able to eat everything lol :) It was such a great day!

Also I went on exchanges with Hermana Garces :) She was my MTC buddy! It was such a blast! I just love her so much! :)
OOOOOOH all my family of course knows this, but my sister-in-law Rachel had her baby yesterday!!!! His name is Weston :) :) And he is a cuuuuutie!!! :) I was so excited to hear that!!

Oh. haha. anything funny thing that happened this week that makes me feel like a real missionary is that...I got bit by a dog! Thankfully I had my boots on so I don't have rabies lol but yeah. I am alright though :) But it did hurt! 
My Study Wall :)

We taught a couple more awesome people this week :) It was awesome and they accepted the invitation to be baptized! 

Yesterday we gave talks in an English ward. and it was really great! :) We gave our talks on member missionary work and there was a homecoming for a sister who got back from Siberia! So she shared her testimony in Russian :) it was awesome! I love sharing this gospel and I know that it is true! I know that you all can have the Spirit with you as you open your mouths to share this great message to all that you know :)

I love you!!
Have a fantastic week!

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment