Monday, November 24, 2014

BOOMING!

This week has been such an adventure! Sorry friends I do not have a lot of time....
Our Dinner Calendar :)

First of all we went on back to back to exchanges with the sisters and hermanas in Payson :) so fun! I went with Hermana Magaña, my former stl haha so it was kinda funny, and Sister Tripp :) it was really fun! They are awesome sisters and it was fun to serve with them for a day :)
On Monday we played Minute to Win It in our Spanish ward's fhe :) It was the best! we related it to the scriptures and it was a blast! :)
Sadly this week I got food poisoning....WORST THING EVER lol I have never had it this bad. But I thankfully received a priesthood blessing and it was the best because I felt so much better quickly :)

Our area has just started BOOMING and I really mean BOOMING lol last week we taught 4 lessons and this week we have taught 15!!!!! and we have found 7 new investigators!!!!! And I have to say that the Lord has blessed us a ton. I am so grateful for that :) I know that it is because we are working really hard and striving to be exactly obedient :) I know that the Lord really loves to bless us and we just need to do our part and He will rain down blessings on us all the time! :)
Huge Sandwich!!

Now a really neat that happened just yesterday was that our LA came to church with his family!!!!!!!!! :) The mom and the boys fasted with us for their dad to come to church. He hasn't been in 6 months. and yesterday HE CAME!!! It was such a blessing to see how fast our Heavenly Father blesses us when we fast!!! It is AWESOME :) :) #blessings #fastingreallyworks #Iknowthathashtagsdon'tworkonemailbutIstilllovedoingit #haha

I love you all! Have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving :) Have fun and don't get too hurt playing in the Turkey bowl :) 
Haha

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment