Monday, November 17, 2014

Rely on the Savior to Strengthen Us

Hey everyone! this week Hermana Willis and I start exchanges! It is going to be crazy but fun! eek! We have two back to back on Tuesday and Wednesday! Wow. it will be a learning experience for sure :)
ALSO IT SNOWED!! FIRST SNOW OF THE YEAR :) I was so so happy!!!! I hear that there is a lot of snow out in the midwest too. That has got to be cold lol sorry guys...
Pavlova! From New Zealand :)

We got to help a couple sisters this week, which really made me happy. One sister is having homesick problems so we got to do something fun for her birthday :) and we also got to help other sisters movie :) It was really nice to serve them!
Do you want to build a snowman?

Hermana Willis is AMAZING! Seriously we get along so so well! I love her so much :) We just laugh all the time and we both want to work really hard and be exactly obedient! I love it!!!
We had transfers on Wednesday as you all know, I had to say goodbye to 5 companions. FIVE!! I was sooooooo sad! I luckily got to go to the testimony meeting and perform with other sisters and elders in a musical number :) I got to sing a duet with my old compy Hermana Abellan who now is home in Spain. BUT I heard she is coming back to Utah! So she will be at my final testimony meeting. I am so pumped!!! The rest of my old comps are all safe and happy at home. I miss them but I know they served their little hearts out so I just love them and wish them the best! :)
Our Trio is back together!!!


This week is such a blurrrrrr but it was great :) Our area is so pretty. I love it here.
I know that this gospel is true and that everything works out when we rely on the Lord. I know that He loves me and that He cares about us in our circumstances. We can always overcome our trials only through Him. If we try to do it on our own, it is impossible. It really is. But with Him, we can do it and become better. Either 12:27. Amazing scripture on this truth. He can turn our weaknesses into strengths. He has certainly done that for me :)
I love you all! Stay warm and safe!
Love,
Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment