Monday, November 10, 2014

Walk with the Savior

So haha. We got transfer calls today and so I have a lot of news. 

Preguntas del Alma Ward FHE :)

My lovely companion is leaving and she will find out where she is going on Wednesday. 
HOWEVER, my area is getting dissolved into the Spanish Fork West area and I will be serving as Sister Training Leader in Spanish Fork. Oh. my. goodness. lol. I am excited and really really nervous. My new companion is Hermana Willis! :) She and I have never been STL's before so this will be an adventure lol. Wish us luck! :)

So other than the crazy news I received this morning, haha. this week was great! :) 

-IT IS NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!! lol at least wait til after Thanksgiving lol

I went to the "My Plan" meeting this Tuesday and it was really neat :) Our mission is part of two missions (with Ogden) who are piloting this plan. It is a 6 week training on planning for after the mission. So each week I will have to complete an experience to plan for my life, after the mission....lol President was so funny, he said, Now, I don't want any of you to say that you haven't thought about home because I know that you have. haha. You don't have to feel guilty but I already know that you are doing it. lol. So this plan is in place so that we don't have to worry about home and what in the world we are doing after the mission because we will be planning for it each morning so our mind will be on the work :) So I will let you know how is goes!

-A box I made for the Preguntas del Alma cards :) 

This week I have to say bye to 5 of my companions this week. SO SAD!!!! But happy day because I get to participate in the final testimony meeting this week! :) I am so excited!!!

Thank you for your prayers for President's son. He is doing a LOT better :) 

We had ZTM this past week and it was wonderful :) We had a scripture study on Enoch and what kind of missionary he was. Seriously this is my new favorite story in the scriptures :) There is a scripture that I love. 

-Empanadas! de Argentina :)

Moses 6:34. Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.

That last line is so amazing to me :) We had a moment in ZTM where we all personally imagined us walking with the Savior and what we would talk about and what we would do. It was very special to me. I highly recommend you all trying it. It was a very spiritual experience.

Walk with the Savior

I know that as we recognize that the Savior is with us and walking with us all the time we can feel more peace and happiness. I know that the Savior's love for us is real. That He has a deep love and concern for us and what we are going through. I know that Alma 7:11-13 is true. That He died for us and He went through every pain, sickness, and sorrow that we will go through. I love my Savior. I know that He lives. And He is always there for each and every one of us :)

I love you all! Have a wonderful week! :)

-Calaveras de azucar :)

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment