Monday, February 3, 2014

With Christ Anything is Possible


Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! :)

This past week was so good! :)

Highlights:

>My comp and I didn't get eaten by this enormous scary dog!! AHH!! lol :) this is a very good highlight :)
 
 
>I got to play with a chameleon named Pascuel, like off of Tangled!!! SO COOL!!! :)

>This past week my district went out to a Chinese/Japanese restaurant and our waitress was SUPER interested in us! She asked us all sorts of questions! As a district, we got to tag team teach her! :) It was so so cool! She was asking where the church was so that she can go to it! :) She was super interested and so sweet! Hopefully we can have the Asian Elders come soon to teach her! :) Also to just top it all off, I got yummy sushi and an awesome fortune cookie! haha :)
 

>I forgot to mention last week that we got to put Hermano Gutierrez on date for February 22! :) So awesome! :) He is so ready! We are so excited!!! Yesterday in Gospel Principles, he was answering the questions of a recent convert and he had all the right answers! :)


>Also, my trainer Hermana Cordova is my sister training leader here in Saratoga Springs! So I get to go on exchanges with her!! YAY!!! :) 

>We had two amazing lessons with our new investigators, Eva y Juan this past week! :) They both have been reading the Book of Mormon!!! :) SO AMAZING!! When I was testifying that they only way they can know for themselves that this book is true is by reading it and praying about it, I could feel the Spirit of the Lord testifying through me. This was the greatest feeling ever! :) I know that this amazing church is true! I know it with all of my heart! :) I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God! :) I am studying it in Spanish and I love it! I can just feel the Spirit when I read and I learn the exact things that I needed to hear in my life.
 

This Gospel is just so amazing! I know that when trials come, that through Christ we can overcome EVERYTHING! Life is hard. but He can lift us out of the depths of our despair, He can brighten our day and our hope for an even brighter future. He can cause our hearts to rejoice for the good in our lives, even amongst all of the sorrow that we may be feeling. You can pray for guidance and for hope and for faith. Know that He is always with you. Never give up the fight. He loves you and wants the very best for you. He is our Savior. I know He lives and died for me and for you. He knows how to help us. Trust in Him. He will never let you down. I know that all of this is true with all of my heart
and I say all this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)

Love, Hermana Derges

No comments:

Post a Comment