Monday, May 12, 2014

This Isn't My Mission

 Hola :)

I hope you all had a LOVELY mother's day :) especially for all the mothers out there :) Mine was FANTASTIC! :) I got to talk to my mom, dad, my sisters, Jaime and Brandi, my brother Justin, my cute nieces and nephews, and to be the sweetest person ever...David came to my parents house to surprise me on skype!!! It was such a fun skype call!!!!! :) It made my day! :) I love all of them so so much! :)

The rest of my week was great as well :)

Tuesday we had a meeting on how to share the gospel online! it was awesome! It was done by the MoreGood Foundation- great non profit organization that is working hand and hand with the church to make our appearance on the internet more positive and more vocal. This is really the beginning to some very exciting things on the internet! You all can help!!! Just go to lds.net/share to watch some videos and hear all about it!!! :) And you can also ask me questions too!! :)
 

We had zone conference that same and it was awesome! I got to play the piano for it...eek! haha just kidding. I practiced a LOT haha :) I learned a lot at our conference. I really understood the WHY to why I am preaching the gospel. The why is that other families can be with their families for FOREVER. The why is that the people will know that Heavenly Father loves them that they will know where to turn for an everlasting love in this world. -This isn't my mission, it is the Lord's. I need to be my best so that I can help others more and help bring them closer to Christ. I LOVE my mission. It has been hard, but I love the challenge it gives me to become better everyday and become a better servant of my Savior Jesus Christ.
 

 
I know that this gospel is true :) no hay dudas en mi mente ni corazon.

I love you all!!!! :)

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment