Monday, July 28, 2014

Faith to Move Mountains!

How was your week? My week was pretty great :) 

>Boys walking their sheep down the street! lol

On Pday, my district went to graffiti mansion! It is a really cool place! Then we went to the famous Santaquin Red Barn. They have glass bottled soda, like pops!! :) I was so excited!!!


Then with our investigator we made chocoflan!! It was pretty good, even though it didn't look the greatest haha :) It was really fun doing that with Sandra :)


Then we had a great lesson with Angelica and she wants to get baptized! We just have to kinda help her to get to church! :/ But she wants to do it, so we are going to help her get to church!!! :)

>Ok so we had this same little guy in my house when I was growing up!!! So I figured it was about time I share the gospel with him! haha :)

So one thing I have really learned out here is that we need to invite!! That is our purpose as missionaries. To invite others to come unto Christ. For members, it is the same thing!!! All we have to do is invite others to come unto Christ. They can say no, they have their agency, but what if they say yes??? :) We NEVER know, so we have to ask! :) I know that the Spirit is helping us when we do so. The Spirit will fill our mind with what we need to say. It all starts with faith! The faith to believe that others can change. Remember that with the faith of a mustard seed, we can move mountains. And faith without works is dead. So lets go out and work and invite others!! :) Then we will see our faith grow and see our fellow brothers and sisters accept the gospel :)

I know that this true with my whole heart :) I love you all and you all are in my prayers :)
Our little friend in our apartment! eeek!

Thank you for your love out here! It really means a lot :)

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment