Monday, July 14, 2014

The Good Ol' South...Again!

Just a FEW of the families and people I love in Saratoga Springs! I will miss you!

 Hermana Vieira :)

 Hermana Wheeler :)

 Amber y Laura!

La Familia Huebsch! :)

 La Familia Alfaro :)

 The Whitneys! :)

Brianna! :)

La Familia Retamales :)

Well folks, I was transferred to the good ol city of Santaquin this past week!!! Just a minute away from my old area of Payson! :) I am with Hermana Bumstead and she is AMAZING! She is from Kearney Missouri! Really close to Brandi and Jim :) She and I are really alike! I am so happy to be serving with her!! :) I believe we are going to have a really fun transfer :)

Gretchen lol

 
Hermana Bumstead and I :) with the BEST sign ever!

But yes! I had to say goodbye to the amazing area of Saratoga Springs...I loved loved loved it there! I am going to miss so many people there. It was so fun and I loved being comps with Hermana Abellan.. But I am excited to keep serving and new opportunities to help the people here in Santaquin :)

Puppies!

This past week was crazy with transfers, but hna bumstead and I have been working hard! :) There is a tiny Spanish branch here of about 30 people, quite a change from Sarataga lol But it was neat that I got to meet everyone on my first sunday :) hehe.

Hermana Villalobos! :)

Then on Saturday....Bernice got baptized!!!!!!!!! YAY :) She was a girl I taught in Provo way back when :) I was so excited and I was able to Provo for it :) She looked so happy and she was so cute because she was a little nervous and so after she was baptized she said "I did it, it did it!" lol I love her! :)

Santaquin :)


Anywhoo I am still loving the mission :) I am so happy to be serving the Lord and learning to love so much more. I love that we have the knowledge of the restored gospel and the truth that we know that Heavenly Father really loves us and is there for us. He is our Father :) A real being who cares about each and every one of us! :)

I love you all!! I will keep you all in my prayers :)

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment