Monday, July 7, 2014

Badge or No Badge :)

I am being transferred!!! And I have nooooo idea where I am going...lol Oh boy, I have been here six months in this area and I don't want to leave!
Hermana Baker!

Ay..but I do believe it is time. I love this area so so much and know it like the back of my hand :) I am going to miss the amazing people here! And I have learned so much from being here :) Now...I have to say a million goodbyes and pack up six months of stuff at my house lol crazy! :)
Hermana Cordova!

but anywhooo!!! How was everyone's fourth of July?? :) I had a blast!! It was so so great :) I got to walk in the Provo parade and then we got to watch Frozen, the cutest movie ever!!! I am still singing all the songs in my head! :) hehe


FROZEN!

I got to learn how to make some really really yummy and amazing tortillas with Hna Jaar! :) It was so much fun! :)
 
 TORTILLAS that we made! Yum! :)

Then some really really great news!!! Bernice, the sweetest girl ever who I taught in Provo back in the day, is getting baptized this Saturday!!! And I get to go!! :) I am so so pumped! :) yay!!!
 
2 seconds from my house :)

A necklace I made! :)

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary. I feel like time is zooming by and I just want it to stop! :) I love the people and I love serving my Savior :) I know that this gospel is true and that we are blessed when we share it with others, badge or no badge :) People are being prepared all around us and we just need to be ready with the answers and testimony that they need to hear :) The Spirit will ALWAYS guide us if he knows that we will follows his promptings :)


I love you all and I pray for you :)

Have a fabulous week :)

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment