Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Because of Him!

It is almost Easter and it is a time to remember, in particular, the resurrection of Jesus Christ! :)  I want to share a video portraying what possibilities are unleashed once we truly embrace the true reason for this season.


I also want to share my testimony that I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that He suffered and paid the price for my sins and for yours. I know that He died on the cross and I know that that wasn't the end for Him. I know that He rose from the dead and that He lives! He lives to show us that we will live again too. That death has no sting; that there is hope beyond the boundaries of this earthly life we are living. Because of Him and His Atoning sacrifice, we are free from the burdens of our sins and pains in this life. Because of Him EVERYTHING is possible, everything. I hope and pray that you all embrace Him and the true meaning behind the Easter holiday. The true meaning being our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's life, death, and resurrection. I know this to be true and that He did all of this because of His love for us. And I say all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment