Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hastening the Work of Salvation!

Hey! Happy Happy Week this past week!!

 
Transfer info came today and I am staying!!! :) That means because Hermana Despain is going home this transfer I am for sure staying for another 3 months!! :) Yay!! I love Saratoga Springs and I love my awesome comp!!!! :)

We got another car today to trade in for our truck, just until ours gets fixed. They found out that the axle got bent when it got hit! So it will take just a little longer... lol I liked driving the truck but I am happy we are back in a car!

So last night Elder Galvez from the 70 came last night to specifically speak to our Spanish Ward :) It was so so nice! The Spirit was so strong! He taught about the many signs that show if we are converted to the Gospel or not :) It was an amazing talk! :) One of the points was that if we do not invite a family to join the Gospel in a years time, we are not as converted as we thought we were. I thought that was really interesting but it makes sense! We don't have to be accountable if they say yes to baptism or anything like that, we just have to do our part of opening our mouth :) D&C 33:7-10 :) I LOVE this scripture! LIVE IT! :)
 
After Eva's Baptism! :) 
 
Then Saturday was a very very special day for me and Hermana Despain and especially for Eva. She was baptized on Saturday!! :) Seriously it made me the happiest girl ever!!!! :) To have the privilege of meeting her and teaching her has been such an honor. She was so so ready and she is so sensitive to the Spirit of the Lord. She is so special to me :) She just wants to learn more and more!! She wants to go to the temple and do baptisms for her mom!!! And we get to go with her!!! Happy day! I can't wait til she gets to enter into the doors of the temple of the Lord and feel the Spirit so so strongly!!! :) I am so excited for her future!!!!!

That was basically my week :) I love it here and I know that the Gospel is true. :) I am so happy and I love seeing the Gospel being spread. We had 4 new investigators this week, which was a pure miracle from our Heavenly Father. This area is blooming and I love being here to see it :)

I love you all, keep being awesome member missionaries and opening your mouths so that others can know this wonderful knowledge and truth too :)

 
Bye! Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment