Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Week!

Hey! Great week!! :)

I just want to start with the best thing that happened this past week! :) Librado was baptized on Saturday!!! :) yay! He was so happy and so ready for that day! :) He was such an amazing investigator, he would accept and do all the commitments with all of his heart. He wants his family to hear the gospel as well!! :) They are in Mexico and they were happy and content that he chose to get baptized :) That has got to mean something! :) Hermana Abellan and I played a flute/piano musical number too :) Overall and in short, it was just an amazing baptism! :)

So there is not really anything else that could top that for the week :) hehe

I do have to tell you all, we now can receive emails on our ipads! So that means if you all need/want to email me something today or any other day of the week, I can read it :) And from 10am - 6pm on mondays I can respond too! :) I, of course, cannot chat all day (because pday is short! haha) but I can respond and answer questions during that time on Mondays. ok? :) Just so you all know! You can email me at callie.derges@myldsmail.net

But other than that, this week was exciting! and it was really good :)
I love this girlie :)

I just want to let you know that I love being a missionary! I love sharing my testimony about how Heavenly father loves us and how the gospel truly is the only thing that will bring everlasting happiness! It really is so true. Seek first the Kingdom of God and you will be the happiest you have ever been! I know that by reading the Book of Mormon that we can feel the spirit and feel full of light and truth :)

I love you all!! I hope you have a lovely week :)
love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment