Monday, June 9, 2014

We are Children of our Loving Heavenly Father!

:) Como va todo? 

Estoy super bien :) Esta semana pasada fue muy divertida y exitosa! 

On Monday, my compy and I got haircuts. My comp has, well I guess 'had', REALLY REALLY thick hair lol It was her first time getting it layered and thinned! Wow! It was crazy to see the difference. There is a pic of all her hair after being cut lol It was about how much hair I have on my head lol 



 That is MORE hair than what I have on my head!
AND!!!! Hermana Abellan had her FIRST snowcone EVERRRR!!! Oh my goodness I was so excited for her lol She loved it! :D

We had lunch with Brother Rades' family on Wednesday and his sweet brother, Chad was visiting from Arizona. He is so so neat and funny! He has downs and is such a sweetheart! All through lunch he would give us high fives and just be smiling and complimenting everyone! So awesome! 
Chad!

In the South Stake, there was a huge clothing exchange. Everyone brought clothes for all ages to the stake center on Friday and on Saturday anyone can come and get clothes for free! It is an amazing idea to help anyone with kids to get new sizes for their growing kids or for missionaries to get a couple new shirts...hehehe :) But really, it was such a neat idea. We saw so many of our Spanish ward members there and also our investigators too! :) It was really fun


Librado had his baptismal interview on Saturday!!! Yay! he is ready for his baptism this Saturday! :) I am sooooooooooooo excited!! I think I am going to play the flute and my compy the piano :D I can't wait to show you all pictures. He is SO amazing and so ready for this day. He wants to follow the Savior and do all that he can to be obedient! Saturday is going to be a special day :) 

Also! Emilio y Cristina are on date!! I am super pumped! We taught Emilio 3 times this past week and he says that everything in the gospel makes sense to him :) He accepts and follows through with ALL his commitments. Seriously everyone, this area is receiving so many blessings from our Heavenly Father. Carlos and Eva and now Librado, Emilio and Cristina! :) Our ward is so so amazing and welcoming and loving. These amazing investigators are very fortunate and lucky to have such a great ward to welcome them in and support them :) :) 

I love this area and the gospel!!! :) yesterday, we were able to testify to a couple of teenagers, who say they do not believe in the gospel, that the gospel is true. That they are true sons and daughters of God. The Spirit was so so strong. I could feel that they were touched by the message. I just want to share my testimony with all of you that each and every one of are children of our loving Heavenly Father. He really does love us and care about us. He knows us more than we know. I know that He listens to every prayer and sends us real answers :) 

Les quiero muchisimo!!! :) Gracias por todo su amor :)
 
Que tengan un buen dia!!!!! :)

Con mucho amor, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment