Monday, October 27, 2014

Follow the Spirit

Hola!
How are you all!? Are you all excited for Halloween? I am too! We are on lock down again and are going to be watching Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as a district :)

So there is not a lot to tell you but this week was crazy fun and busy! Mostly busy but I did have fun amongst the craziness. Haha.

A Bleached Tee I made for Hna Baker's Bday :)

So we went on exchanges this past week! :D I went to Payson for the 5th time for exchanges lol I went with Hermana Magana! She is so sweet and nice! We had a lot of fun! They are teaching a TON over there! We taught 7 lessons that day! wow! On exchanges I got to see the Mullens :) Leslie and Eduardo and also Jaynann from Santaquin! Yay! I didn't get to say goodbye to her! :) 

Then we had President Interviews on Friday :) amazing as usual!

Yesterday was the craziest busy day of them all....wowsie..lol We had a 7am stake coordination, 9am sacrament mtng talks (we found out Friday evening lol), 11am our ward, helping with Primary, teaching the Laurels, then teaching 3rd hour in another ward lol It was SO crazy! go, go, go! haha :) But it was pretty fun!!!
Russian tomatos dolls made by Hna G y Yo :)

I am loving it here :) My companion is super funny and amazing! I am learning a lot from her :)
I saw the Reyes family and Lily!!!! :) We get to go and read to her twice a week! I love her and this family so much! :)
I would ask that you all pray for the son of President McCune. He got into a very serious long boarding accident and needs all our prayers. 

I am loving this work! Yesterday I talked on the impact we have by the little decisions we make each day to act on the promptings we receive from the Spirit. I know that we can really make a difference in the lives of others. So keep followings those good feelings you receive! You can see something spectacular happen :) Or you can trust in the Lord to know that your good actions made a large or small impact in the lives of others even if you didn't hear about it or see it yourself :) 

I love you all! have a great week!
Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment