Monday, September 1, 2014

True Example of the Believers

Howdy from Santaquin! :)
Onion Days!

This past week was really really fun :) 
Here are ze highlights:

>This past week I went on exchanges with Hermana Baker!!! I love her so so much! Needless to say we had a blast together :) She is seriously amazing!! :) 
>Yesterday we had a whole fifth Sunday dedicated to missionary work in the Spanish branch :) My comp and one of the elders and the WML gave a talk and an elder and I sang a song! We sang Brightly Beams our Father's Mercy. Which is one of my absolute favorites and it talks about missionary work! :) Fancy that! haha. Then we all taught the 3rd hour lesson :) It was amazing because we got to excite and pump our branch up to do missionary work! 
>Plus! Yesterday Angelica, our inv, came to church yesterday!!!! :) We just stopped by before and she quickly got ready and off we went :) yay!!
>The sweet and amazing Sister Jeffery (from Payson o so long ago lol) and her family were so sweet to go to the temple with me so that I could be there when two of my recent converts (Librado and Carlos) in Saratoga Springs could do baptisms for the dead! :) Plus Hermana Abellan and her comp, Hna Camano were there too!!! It was SO SPECIAL! :) It was Librado's second time, but Carlos' first :) it was so wonderful! :) 
>So funny story, I went with the Jeffery's while my companion Hermana Santos stayed with the Payson sisters because they had a baptism at the same time. So down in the baptismal area, guess who I saw! I saw for one, Hermana Smith (a sister I adore, who finished her mission only LAST week) and Hermana Santos' brother!!! Omg it was crazy! So I had him write her a note and I gave it to her for a surprise! I love those small yet AMAZING miracles our Heavenly Father places in our path :) 
>This past week, was in short, awesome and full of amazing things that happened :) I know that this church is true and is the ONLY true, complete, and doctrinally sound church on the entire earth. I know that through living the gospel and being a true example of the believers, others WILL see our light and want to have it too. So.....Shine it bright!!! :) 
LOVE you all!
Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment