Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

Post from December 9, 2013

I hear that you all have been receiving tons of ice and snow!!! Wow! I thought it was just here in Utah...but I guess I took all of the warmth out of the Midwest! haha :) Stay warm!!! :) You'll have to check out the awesome pics we got from our snow storm this past week! The snow is so so fluffy! :)

Ice Skating! :)

GUESS WHAT! I am staying in Payson!!! We just got our transfer calls and Hermana Lutz and I are staying! YAY! I am super excited that I am not getting transferred!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!! We are seeing the work move forward so so much!!! :)

Anywhooooo this past week has been fun :) a few of the highlights are:

The Sistas!

>Last P Day we got to go ice skating in Provo at Seven Peaks and we got to play the game bang! with our district :) haha It was a very fun p-day! Today will be another one!! :) We are going sledding! So fitting with all the snow, right? :)


>So our investigator Erin has been reading the Book of Mormon and it has been a bit hard for her to understand so we gave her the Book of Mormon stories book and she said that in one night she read 9 chapters and that she loves it!!! :) So awesome!!! :) I love her so so much!! :) She is the cutest thing ever!

>With another investigator, Pablo, we gave him a Book of Mormon in Spanish on CD to listen to on the way to work and he said that he has heard about an hour of it!!! Awesome!!! And he has been coming to church steadily now with his wife! :) We are so excited for him and all the progress he has been making! :)

>Last thing! This past week we had our second lesson with our investigator Rosie and her less active husband Tyler and it was AMAZING!!! Oh my goodness! I love them!!! We taught the Restoration and both of them felt the spirit so so strongly!! :) She started crying when she read John 3:16 and she said that she knows that the Savior died for her. :) I loved the Spirit that was there because it was so so strong :) And when we said the First Vision, she said it just makes sense and she feels that all of this really could be true. We invited her to pray to know for herself! :) It was an amazing lesson! :)

I know this gospel is true and I know it with all of my heart! :) I know the Spirit is so so real and it is almost tangible sometimes :) Seek for those moments that help you feel the Spirit more throughout your day. We can be having big Spiritual experiences EVERY day!!! :)

I love you all!!! :) Have a wonderful wonderful week! :) Stay warm!

Love, Hermana Derges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment